No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
At NorthPointe, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a NorthPointe service. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service you can expect:
- Each service to last just over an hour.
- Challenging and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Steve Williams or one of the NorthPointe Pastors.
- Live (& Loud) worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God has shaped you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at NorthPointe or connect with an opportunity to serve beyond our church.
- A way to grow. We want you to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a small groups.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend, NP Kids-including newborns through 6th graders-learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. The Outlet features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A service just for teens. The Wherehouse meets on Tuesday (Junior High) and Wednesday (High School) evenings. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.