Thank you for reaching out to our church for help with Christmas. This year our Christmas helps program is all about the kids. We will be screening and selecting families from the community to participate in our Toys & Essentials program.
Please read the following information carefully before proceeding to the application.
What is Toys & Essentials?
Toys & Essentials at NorthPointe is an evening event that allows selected families the opportunity to purchase toys for their children and essentials for their home for pennies on the dollar. Example – a new toy valued at $30 in the store might be as low as $3 at Toys & Essentials. The idea is that items are priced low enough for every child to get a new toy.
When and Where does Toys & Essentials happen?
This one-time event happens the evening of December 15th only and only at NorthPointe’s Milburn campus located at 4625 W Palo Alto in Fresno. * PLEASE NOTE – this is a one time, invitation only program.
What else do I need to know?
- There is $10 limit in the Toys & Essentials store. You pay $10 at check-in and receive 10 tickets to use to make your “purchases”. (Any proceeds from the store go to support community causes.)
- If your family is selected, you will need to check in on time for your shopping appointment.
- It is recommended that your children not be with you while you shop. The idea is for parents and caretakers to get the opportunity to buy gifts that will be opened on Christmas morning.
How does my family get considered for selection?
- Fill out the online application.
- Must have a valid email address that you check frequently.
- Provide complete information.