Decision-Making About Arranging Care
- To learn how to open the lines of communication with your elder.
- To learn how to evaluate care options.
- To learn how to build the best care environment.
Questions We Will Explore:
- What nature of care is needed?
- What options exist?
- Making decisions together as Care Partners.
- Checking in: the importance of feedback.
You will receive your personal notebook and folder for use at all our Workshops; please remember to bring them with you to future Workshops you attend.
Watch for our workshop on March 28, “Safety At And Around Home”