Join other NorthPointe families for a fun camping experience in the Sequoias! We’ll enjoy time getting to know each other as we sit around the campfire in the great outdoors!
Before you sign up, take a minute to read the FAQ’s below…
Where is the campground?
- Princess campground is located in Sequoia National Forest, just before the Hume Lake turn off.
- We’ve provided a campground map with directions to the campground.
How much does it cost?
• Camp Sites:
$62 per site
($31 per night for 2 nights)
• Entrance Fee:
$35 (7 day pass for Sequoia National Park)
$80 (Annual pass valid in all National Parks)
• Additional Expenses:
Everyone will provide their own food and any additional camping supplies they may need.
See “What to Bring” question below.
I can bring my kids, right?
- Yes! This camping trip is designed for families with kids 6th grade and younger.
Are there activities planned for the weekend?
- We’ve planned a few fun things for NorthPointe families to do together, but there will be plenty of free time for everyone to enjoy as they like. Our desire is to simply create some extended time where NorthPointers can have some fun and get to know one another over the weekend.
- Feel free to bring games and activities to keep your kids busy and don’t hesitate to join in with other families!
What will I need to bring?
- You’ll need to bring your own food, supplies, equipment, firewood, tent, RV, etc. Come prepared with anything you might need if you were planning your own family camping trip.
Can you tell me more about the campsites?
- All sites accommodate a tent, most also accommodate a trailer or RV.
- Sites do not have water or electrical hook ups.
- Additional site information is available at the campground website.
- To see specific locations for NorthPointe’s reserved sites, refer to our campground map.
How do I reserve my camp site:
- Select a site that accommodates your specific need (paying close attention to the allowable trailer/RV size)
- These sites have already been reserved by NorthPointe and can only be booked by using the links below.
- We have reserved a total of 17 sites, below are the sites still available.
- Click on the appropriate link to reserve and pay for your site.
All of our 17 sites have already been reserved, but you can get on the waiting list (below):
If the campsite number is not listed below, it means it has already been reserved.
Bummer, all of our spots have already been reserved. But feel free to join our wait list… a spot may come available.
We’ll also be using our wait list to possibly open up more spots next year :) Have a great summer!