Ways to Give
Chose your favorite way to give
You’ve got options when deciding how to give at NorthPointe: in person, on your phone, online, and more.
1. Give when you’re at church
While visiting NorthPointe on Sundays, you can give using the “giving envelopes” provided in your bulletin. Place them in the offering basket as it passes by, or use the wooden giving boxes on the wall next to the exit doors in the lobby.
- You can make your gifts using cash, checks or bank cards.
- Stop by the Connection Pointe in the lobby if you need any assistance.
- You’re also welcome to drop off or mail a check to the church office.
2. Give On Your Phone
A new, easy way to give
- Give in seconds
- Set up a schedule
- Track your giving
Download The App Now
3. Give Online
You can give quickly online with a NorthPointe account.
With a NorthPointe account you can quickly give and:
- Securely save your credit card or bank account info
- Set up recurring giving
- Track your giving history
Give Online Now
4. Give Via Bill Pay
You can give tithes and offerings to NorthPointe via your financial institution.
Most banks offer Bill Pay services that allow you to automatically send your giving to NorthPointe. Contact your bank directly for more information.