Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery program where many have come to find hope, help, and healing from all types of hurts, habits, and hang ups.
At Celebrate Recovery, we place an emphasis on anonymity, confidentiality & personal responsibility. We’re a loving & caring community of people who are aware of their brokenness. You’ll find acceptance & significance in the Celebrate Recovery family! Come visit with us on Wednesday at 6:30 in the Worship Center.
- Main Session is for young adults and adults
- Share Groups are for young adults and adults
- Child care is for infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers; ages 6 weeks-6th grade
- Childcare is provided 6:30-8:30pm, parents/guardians must be on campus at all times
- Celebrate Recovery is an anonymous and confidential program.
- 6:30 Gather (Main session)
- 7:30 Share (Group time)
Men and women have separate rooms for the Open Share Groups. In these groups we share our experience, strength and hope with one another.
- 8:30 Solid Rock Cafe
We all gather together again in The Venue to enjoy more fellowship with each other over coffee and refreshments.
The Landing – Celebrate Recovery For Teens
- This group is for teens – Jr High and High School
- Teens will meet with everyone in the Worship Center at 6:30pm, then will move to their own session
- Learn more about The Landing
Celebrate Recovery meets every Wednesday at NorthPointe Church
4625 W. Palo Alto Ave., Fresno, CA, 93722