Find Your Place To Serve
God uses us (the church) to serve one another – people like you and me who love Jesus through serving others in our families, our communities, and our world.
It can seem overwhelming at first, but when you take that step, jump in and simply get started… something special awaits.
Let us know you’d like to start serving – and we’ll assist in getting you connected in just the right place.
You might also try taking one of these easy assessments to see if they might shed some light on your best fit:
8 Reasons Why Serving One Another Can Be So Satisfying
- Serving allows us to discover and develop our talents and gifts.
- Serving allows us to experience and be a part of real miracles.
- Serving allows us to experience the joy and peace that comes from obedience.
- Serving helps us in becoming more like Jesus.
- Serving surrounds us with other Christians who can help and encourage us to follow Jesus.
- Serving increases our faith, hope, and love.
- Serving allows us to more fully experience God’s presence.
- Serving is good for the soul.